CESIUM CHLORIDE & CESIUM CARBONATE|
AN ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT?
Cesium is one of the most alkaline of all elements.
Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize for showing that cancer thrives in anaerobic (without oxygen), or acidic, conditions.
Research by Keith Brewer, PhD and H.E. Satori has shown that raising the pH, or oxygen content, range of a cell to pH 8.0 creates a deadly environment for cancer.
The pH scale ranges from 0 to 14, with numbers below 7 representing an acidic condition and above 7 representing an alkaline, or oxygenated, condition.
When cesium is taken up by cancer cells, it raises the pH, or oxygen content, of the cell. The cells that die are absorbed and eliminated by the body.
Cesium has been used to raise the pH of the body as an alternative cancer treatment of therapy for:
- breast cancer
- lung cancer
- prostate cancer
- colon cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- liver cancer
- skin cancer
- ovarian cancer
- stomach cancer
- cervical cancer
- brain cancer
- kidney cancer
- testicular cancer
- bone cancer
- throat cancer
- thyroid cancer
- gastrointestinal cancer
- cancers of the bladder and gallbladder
- metastatic melanoma
- cancers in animals including:
- feline cancer
- canine cancer
- equine cancer.
Over 75 years ago, Otto Warburg was awarded two Nobel prizes for his discovery that cancer is caused by weakened cell respiration due to lack of oxygen at the cellular level.
- According to Warburg, damaged cell respiration causes fermentation, resulting in low pH (acidity) at the cellular level.
Dr. Warburg, in his Nobel Prize winning paper, illustrated the environment of the cancer cell.
- A normal healthy cell undergoes an adverse change when it can no longer take in oxygen to convert glucose into energy.
- With the absence of oxygen, the cell reverts to a primal nutritional program to nourish itself by converting glucose through the process of fermentation.
- The lactic acid produced by fermentation lowers the cell pH (acid/alkaline balance) and destroys the ability of DNA and RNA to control cell division.
- The cancer cells then begin to multiply.
- The lactic acid simultaneously causes severe local pain as it destroys cell enzymes.
- The cancer appears as a rapidly growing external cell covering with a core of dead cells.
There are a number of areas on the world where the incidence of cancer is very low.
At the 1978 Stockholm Conference on Food and Cancer, it was concluded that there is a definite connection between food composition and cancer rates. It Is Proven: Cesium is the fastest known substance
- Significant is the report on the presence of high levels of Cesium (Cs) and Rubidium (Rb) in food consumed in these areas, along with availability of various supportive compounds such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Zinc and Selenium.
- Examples are:
- the Hopi Indian territory (Arizona)
- the Hunza area (North Pakistan)
- the volcanic regions of Brazil.
The diets of these populations is similar to the nutritional requirements for the high pH cancer therapy developed by Dr. Brewer.
to raise the body's pH to 8.0 !
Click Here to order the Highest Quality
Cesium at the Lowest Cost Available.